What you'll need:
- Four to six fresh tomatoes chopped
- Pulp of 1/2 Enzed Exotics Kiwano
- Juice of one lime
- 1 red chilli finely chopped
- ½ finely chopped red onion
- 1 stick of finely chopped celery
- 1 large hand full of fresh cilantro chopped roughly
- Season with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste
The original, the classic, the ultimate…this fresh Kiwano salsa is our fruity spin on pico de gallo and is a surefire way to make your guests fall a little bit in love with Kiwano. It’s our signature dish…maybe it will become yours too.
What to do:
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Season to taste and chill 20 minutes prior to serving.